Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of termsWe reserve the right to change these terms of trade by notice to you. Notice may be given by posting the revised terms and conditions on our website.
Availability and supplywww.lovecambridge.co.nz, is not an e-commerce website, however stores represented on the website may have e-commerce platforms of their own and as such terms and conditions may vary per store.
www.lovecambridge.co.nz does not control availability of stock on any linked stores or independent suppliers and information provided on www.lovecambridge.co.nz by independent participating stores are supplied to us. All participating stores are responsible for their own description, details, images, links and e-commerce platforms where applicable.
Delivery and delivery chargesPrices for goods and services where applicable are stated on each independent stores own website.
PricingAll prices are in New Zealand Dollars and are inclusive of any Goods and Services Tax ("GST") unless stated to be otherwise but are exclusive of delivery charges. All prices are supplied by each particpating store and they reserve the right to alter prices at any time.
Payment optionswww.love.cambridge.co.nz is not an e-commerce site. Please refer to the terms of the stores you are transacting with.
Liability LimitationWhere you acquire or hold yourself out as acquiring goods or services from us for the purposes of a business, the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply. The conditions, warranties and guarantees set out in the Sale of Goods Act 1908 or otherwise implied by statute or common law will not apply and are excluded from these terms of trade.
We will always endeavour to have complete and accurate information on our website but to the greatest extent permissible by law we assume no responsibility for the completeness and current accuracy of the information provided on our website.
To the greatest extent permissible by law, we exclude all liability we may have to you for any claim except where we have acted in bad faith. This exclusion also applies for the benefit of every officer, employee, contractor, agent of us and anyone else we use to perform our duties or provide services under any agreement you have with us. None of the persons specified above is liable or has to pay you for anything else in connection with or resulting from anything any of us does or does not do, or delays in doing, whether or not it is contemplated or authorised by any agreement you have with us. This exclusion applies whatever you are claiming for and in whatever way liability might arise. This exclusion does not limit any inalienable rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Applicable law and jurisdictionUnless we otherwise agree in writing, this agreement contains all the terms of our relationship and continues to apply no matter where you are located at the time any goods or services are provided to you by us and irrespective of the location where you reside.
Use of our website, supply of products or services by us to you and any other matter arising from these Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of New Zealand. The Courts of New Zealand shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with these terms of trade, or with the use of website or supply of any services.
Where you or any other person who you act for, or who you permit to act for you supplies incorrect information for the purchase of a product or service and we incur cost in any matter concerning that name then we may recover the costs incurred by us from you (including legal costs on a solicitor-client basis).
You agree to use our website, products and services in accordance with the applicable laws of the country or countries where your business or organisation is based.
Opting out of receiving the above mentioned messages will not prevent the sending of messages that specifically relate to your order(s).
You will need to permit us to place data files ("cookies") on your computer to enable you to use some features of some of our websites. Where you choose not to enable cookies from our Website, some functionality of those Website may not be available to you.
We may disclose your personal information as required by law.
We may collect personal information from you, including:
• contact information
• computer or network
• interactions with us
• billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- promote Cambridge as a unique boutique shopping destination including sharing special offers, contests, opportunities and a shopping directory
If you are a winner of a contest you have entered, we will share your name and contact details with the store providing your prize.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you'd like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 07 823 3460, or PO Box 492, Cambridge 3450.
Where you have provided information to us on a confidential basis, we will hold that information in confidence, except as required by law or as stated above. We cannot guarantee that our website is secure, and we cannot be held responsible for a breach of our website security that is beyond our control.
General ConditionsWe reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by notice, which may be in the form of a notice posted on our website at www.lovecambridge.co.nz
If we fail to enforce any terms or to exercise our rights under these terms and conditions at any time, we have not waived those rights.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect and the parties shall adjust their respective rights and obligations in accordance with the spirit and intent of the parties as shown by these terms and conditions.
Unless any provision in this agreement expressly provides otherwise, these terms and conditions are not intended to confer a benefit on any person or class of person who is not a party to it.
We may deliver notices to you by sending them to an email address that you have notified to us.
Contest and CompetitionsSometimes we run contests and competitions.
1. The promoter is: LoveCambridge whose office is at Suite 3, Level 1, 47 Alpha Street, Cambridge.
2. Employees of Cambridge Chamber of Commerce, LoveCambridge Partners/Members or their family shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. You must be 18+ to enter.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are found on our LoveCambridgeNZ Facebook page.
5. Closing date for entry will be 1 week after the competition is posted unless otherwise specified. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Like the LoveCambridgeNZ Facebook page, and share the competition post.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random
12. The winner will be notified by Facebook message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. Collection of the prize is at the winner's own responsibility and cost.
14. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current privacy legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.